“The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award.”
Jessica tagged me and I will be tagging: Laura, Melissa, Elizabeth, Jessica and Crystal. By the way, I don’t know why it’s assumed that I have 10 friends to tag for this but it is making me feel pressured and slightly depressed. Anyway, let’s get on to the good (or not-so) stuff.
1) I like to eat my sandwiches and hamburgers from the outside and work my way in.
2) I absolutely and positively adore Conan O’Brien.
3) My daughter’s middle name Elise comes from the song “A Letter to Elise” by The Cure. My husband and I love that song and have for years. I’ve actually known that would be my daughter’s (if I had a daughter) first or middle name for years.
4) I love doing yard work. Mowing, weed eating, trimming trees, etc. The smell of fresh cut grass just tickles my nose and has nostalgia written all over it.
5) Family Guy is my all time favorite tv show. That kind of humor is right up my alley. Though the latest season isn’t impressive. They’re taking the “shock value humor” (blood, extreme racial jokes, violence, etc.) a little too far for me.
6) Being a Mommy has been my dream job since I was a little girl and I am finally living that dream! And you’re probably wondering if it’s as great as I ever imagined it? The answer is YES, YES and YES!
7) I love making sun tea. I usually make about a jug a day. I think the only reason I really like to make it is because it reminds me of my Grandma. She always made sun tea. I also love vintage Pyrex. And for the same reason.
8) I talk to my Mom on Aol Instant Messenger more than I do in real life or on the phone. Sometimes it is just easier. I hate talking on the phone! I’d much rather chat via IM or TXT.
9) It took me 2+ hours to finish this. The answers aren’t even that impressive, either. I’m somewhat ashamed of that.
10) My husband is my absolute best friend. I’ve known him for 15-ish years. I’ve been his lady for 11 years on Thursday. We’ve been married for 14+ months. We are inseparable. I actually LOVE being with him and feel lonely when he isn’t with me. I love having him as my best friend.