A quick list before my little peanut wakes up.
- Grandpa’s funeral was beautiful. I finally got to grieve for him on Friday. Missing him a lot.
- Zoey had another screaming spell last night for a good 2-3 hours. It was rough. I’m taking her to the doctor today. We ended up giving her a suppository and she was able to go poop and feel better.
- We were out of town for an entire week and boy it feels good to be back home.
- It is emotionally exhausting having to clean out Grandma & Grandpa’s house. It’s like you’re throwing away or giving away so many memories. It’s hard not to take absolutely everything for the sole purpose of remembrance. It feels like closing a huge chapter of my life :(
- Going back there to pick up furniture in a couple of weeks.
- Gene and I are going to California to visit his parents the first week of September. I’m soo excited!
I’ll write more later. I wanna do a tribute to Grandpa. And I need to download pictures off of the camera. Just give me a week.. or two.. or a few months.