I started the book Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen about a week ago and was finally able to finish it yesterday. It was a lovely book and am now reading the sequel book Flying Changes. My aunt sent me these two books back when I had Knee Surgery and I am only just now getting around to reading again. See, my aunt is a veterinarian up in Northern Illinois and she took care of Sara Gruen’s pets while Sara was still living up there. Apparently Sara has since moved out of state. My aunt got me the books because she saw that I had Water for Elephants on my wishlist a long time ago. Well, I’ve only read half of Water for Elephants but its on my list to start over and read from the beginning next. Riding Lessons is not a raunchy romance novel. It’s a pretty good novel with a really interesting and captivating story. I enjoyed it a lot!
- Finishing a good book and starting a new one!
- Free 7-11 slurpees today
- Forcing myself to go on a walk today. I didn’t go yesterday :(
- Eating much healthier meals today and feeling very alive
- Looking forward to the weekend
- Making lots of sweet sun tea this weekend
- Crepe Myrtle in my front yard has a pink bloom on it
- Still researching DSLRs and I may actually have one in a few months!