The next two weekends are going to be sooo busy around here. I am going to do my best to get this house as clean as possible and we need to figure out a configuration in our bedroom for our computers. Gene is going to move his computer into our bedroom as well so that he can be near me while I am bed ridden for a week. He’s going to take off work and help me out and just work from home.
The weather here lately has been rediculous. It snowed on and off almost the entire day. Of course, it was just light flurries with few bouts of hard snow so nothing really stuck. The roads are almost gauranteed to be icey in the morning, though. Oh and from now on the temperatures will slowly be rising every day until we are in the 60s by next week. I don’t believe it. I refuse to believe it until I see it. I am soooo sick of winter :( I used to love this time of year and now I officially hate it. It is the laziest time of year. I love to do yard work and I can’t do anything. I don’t even like walking outside because the cold is painful :( I am too wussy for this stuff!! It’s not supposed to get this cold in Oklahoma! Gees.
My short list of things to do before surgery:
- Clean the entire house – deep clean. Clean bathrooms really well, vaccum entire house, clean kitchen, etc.
- Have all of the laundry done before the day of surgery.
- Figure out how we are going to configure or bedroom so that we can get both of our computers in there.
- Write up meal menu for March 1st through March 9th (the days I am requesting off of work)
- Pay all of the bills that are due (Rent, Gas, Electric, CCs)
- Wash all of the bed sheets, blankets, pillowcases, etc.